Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy busy busy!

These past two months have gone by so fast, working on the mural, working at work, and trying to find time in the one hour I have between work and mural-ing to do my life. I had to faux a huge room at the school so fast, I broke the sound barrier on Saturday so I could take Charlon and Scott to the airport, and my head is still spinning... I am babysitting Charlon's kids while she is in Hawaii this week. Amber has them during the day, I have them after school and at night... so I am sleeping there, and getting as ready for work as I can, and then take the two little ones Cade and Cole to Amber's, then to my house to put work clothes on then dash to work. I don't know how I ever raised five kids. It is so daunting! Thank goodness Hailey and Hannah are there because I couldn't do it without them!

6 comments:

Patty said...

Charlon is in Hawaii?! Lucky! I know how you feel though, just one extra thing to do in the morning and I feel like a basket case!

Katie Peterson said...

You are such a good grandma!! How do you get it all done??? And you always find time to look beautiful, how do you do it?? Please share!

out numbered said...

Hey Sister Buck,
I have had so much fun looking through your blog. Your family looks like they are doing well. Brandon's mural is awesome. If you have time in your busy schedule you can check out my blog at http://turnerfamily4fun.blogspot.com Tell your family hi for me!
love ya, Deanna Turner (Stones)

Katie Peterson said...

We need an update please!!!! lol We love ya!!!

laylacarina said...

Bonjour Glamma ! Tout d'abord je dois te remercier pour les quelques mots chez moi... ça me touche beaucoup ! Je viens de poster une nouvelle série sur les chevaux, mais je pense que celle là devrai moins te plaire... je l'ai traitée sur le mode humoristique... si tu peux les regarder avec la musique, c'est mieux ! Vos peintures murales sont très jolies, vous avez un beau métier... Bien à vous.

Sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.