Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AZ C.O.P.S. Event

On April 26th 2008 AZ Concerns of Police Survivors had a Charity Benefit featuring Nashville Recording Artist Nick Nicholson and Allison Dubois of the NBC show "Medium". The REAL Allison Dubois! We had a great time, and Nick and Allison were very generous with their time, and we raised alot of money for our Chapter. It was great meeting them, and Allison brought a LADMO Bag to auction off, she actually paid $200 for the bag and donated it to us. Aaron was the one she "selected", and said it was Brett that had arranged the whole thing. I know he was there with us and enjoyed the evening as well. It was a night worth remembering, and I am personally grateful to both of them for their generosity!

1 comment:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Sis Buckmister! I just stumbled across your blog and am so happy I did! I haven't seen anything in that ward for so long and it's so good to see how wonderful you and your family is doing! You look fabulous, as usual, and seem like you're keeping pretty busy! I just thought I'd drop a message and say Hi!